REQUIRED TEAM INSURANCE
EACH TEAM PARTICIPATING IN ANY USA PREMIER BASEBALL EVENT
IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF TEAM INSURANCE
Below is suggest minimum coverage — If your team does not have insurance, please contact us and we can recommend where to purchase. Thank you!
General Liability Limits
- $1,000,000 Occurrence
- $5,000,000 General Aggregate (applies per team)
- $5,000,000 Products-Completed Operations Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Personal and Advertising Injury
- $1,000,000 Damage to Premises Rented to You
- $5,000 Medical Payments
General Liability Notable Exclusions & Endorsements
- Asbestos Exclusion
- Lead Exclusion
- Fungi/Bacteria Exclusion
- Fireworks Exclusion
- Additional Insured – Certificate Holders
- Aggregate Limit per Club
- Participant Legal Liability Coverage Form
- Earned Premium Endorsement – premium fully earned at end of playing season
- Instructors, Coaches and Sports Officials – Broadened Coverage
- Abuse or Molestation Coverage Form (with background check requirement)
- Limitation of Coverage to Designated Premises or Project (games, practices, tournaments, tryouts, fundraisers, and official team or league functions)
- Exclusion – Designated Ongoing Operations (field ownership and/or maintenance of playing fields; hosted tournaments)
- Excess Accident Medical limit of $100,000 is automatically provided.
- Coverage in GA, MD, NY, OK, and OR is provided on a primary basis.
- A $500 deductible applies per covered person per occurrence.
- $10,000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage is included.