EACH TEAM PARTICIPATING IN
ANY USA PREMIER BASEBALL EVENT
IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF TEAM INSURANCE
Below is required minimum coverage. If your team does not have insurance, we recommend:
or any Insurance Company you desire.
Please email to email@example.com your Team Insurance Certificate AND an Additional Insured / Endorsement with the following wording:
USA Premier Baseball members and representatives
15592 Producer Lane, Huntington Beach CA 92708
General Liability Limits
- $1,000,000 Occurrence
- $5,000,000 General Aggregate (applies per team)
- $5,000,000 Products-Completed Operations Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Personal and Advertising Injury
- $1,000,000 Damage to Premises Rented to You
- $5,000 Medical Payments
General Liability Notable Exclusions & Endorsements
- Asbestos Exclusion
- Lead Exclusion
- Fungi/Bacteria Exclusion
- Fireworks Exclusion
- Additional Insured – Certificate Holders
- Aggregate Limit per Club
- Participant Legal Liability Coverage Form
- Earned Premium Endorsement – premium fully earned at end of playing season
- Instructors, Coaches and Sports Officials – Broadened Coverage
- Abuse or Molestation Coverage Form (with background check requirement)
- Limitation of Coverage to Designated Premises or Project (games, practices, tournaments, tryouts, fundraisers, and official team or league functions)
- Exclusion – Designated Ongoing Operations (field ownership and/or maintenance of playing fields; hosted tournaments)
- Excess Accident Medical limit of $100,000 is automatically provided.
- Coverage in GA, MD, NY, OK, and OR is provided on a primary basis.
- A $500 deductible applies per covered person per occurrence.
- $10,000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage is included.