#1 SUMMER TOURNAMENT IN THE UNITED STATES!!!
STRONGEST COMPETITION & GREAT VISIBILITY
Registration at Bottom of Page
BASED OUT OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Fall Showcase Tournament – Fun Tournament! Wood Bat. Open Roster. Played on College and High School fields in Southern California. Great Vacation Destination – Stay To Play Tournament. Registration at Bottom of Page
Christmas Classic Tournament with single elimination Playoff / Championship Games. Wood Bat. Open Roster. Played on College and High School fields in Southern California. Pool play format with top teams advancing to single elimination rounds, baseballs provided for championship games, team championship trophy provided for 1st & 2nd place team’s coach. Great Vacation Destination – Stay To Play Tournament. Registration at Bottom of Page
More visibility for Teams and Players…
OnDeck Digital delivers multiple HD video angles of edited and tagged baseball and softball clips right to your fingertips.
We are proud to announce that USA Premier Baseball and OnDeck Digital have partnered to bring high definition video on-demand services on tournament coverage starting with the Fall Classic Showcase Tournament. OnDeck Digital provides the amateur baseball and softball market high-definition video that allows users to easily find the in-game action and player they want to see on the device of their choice.
STAY TUNED – HIGH LIGHT VIDEOS COMPILED AND TO BE AVAILABLE AFTER TOURNAMENT. Contact us if you would like to be kept informed….
#1 SUMMER TOURNAMENT IN THE NATION!
Firecracker Classic Tournament
Approx 220 Teams Battling It Out!
National & International Attendance
18U/17U/16U/15U – Southern California
Considered a “MUST ATTEND” by
College Coaches and MLB Scouts
Strongest Competition – High Visibility – Great Vacation Destination
CRAZY GOOD! Don’t Miss Out! Firecracker Championship Tournament PLUS ADDITIONAL Berths to other Regional and World Series Events - 2014 Teams – 1ST PAID/1ST SECURED – DETAILS AND REGISTRATION at bottom….
College Coaches and MLB Scouts
2014 Firecracker Classic WELCOME PACKAGE – Loaded with important information and resources…
The USA Premier Baseball 4th of July Firecracker tournament has EXPLODED from its humble beginnings of 6 teams in 1995, and now an ever expanding national and international event with approx 220 teams battling for the Firecracker Classic Championships!
Known for strong competition, high visibility and Championship title with additional berths to the winners make it a great team event you won’t want to miss!!! Considered a “MUST ATTEND” by a large following of Coaches Universities / Colleges and MLB teams. TEAM ORIENTED showcase tournament with REAL CHAMPIONSHIPS attracting the best teams and players around check out the testimonials…. and Big League Alumni That is what the tournament is really about, giving players a chance to showcase their talents in an effort to reach the next level…whatever that might be for them.
Outstanding competition, quality fields, great umpiring, strong scouting attendance and beautiful Southern California make this the “Top Rated 18U/17U/16U/15U Summer Baseball Tournament in the United States.”
Southern California is a hot bed of talent!!! Teams across the nation and internationally come to pit their top teams against the best Southern California Teams. Just a sample of one Orange County travel ball team’ talent, recently had 21 of their players (current and alumni) including 2 first round picks chosen in this year’s MLB draft! USA Premier Baseball Tournaments have proven to be a jumping off point for future major league players with a long list of Big League alumni to cheer on.
The Firecracker Tournament tournament is AMAZING!!!!
- WHAT: #1 Summer Showcase Tournament in the Nation! USA Premier Baseball’s Firecracker Classic 18U/17U/16U/15U– 3 in 1 Tournament with each Firecracker Champions receiving berths to other Regional and World Series (TBD)/li>
- WHO: Approx 220 teams across the nation: Southern California, Northern California, Arizona, Hawaii, New Mexico, Kansas, Colorado, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Canada, Guam, Mexico, etc. to battle it out… List of 2014 Teams
- WHY: Cause it’s Great Competition, Fun & Proven “Must Attend” showing of college coaches, recruiters and professional scouts from all over the nation: UCLA, USC, Cal State Fullerton, Cal State Long Beach, University of Irvine, University of Riverside, University of San Diego, Arizona University, Arizona State, Rice University, Texas, Cleveland Indians, Angels, Dodgers, Philadelphia Phillies, Cincinnati Reds, etc. are just some of the tournament regulars
- WHERE: Southern California – 30+ Fields in Orange County, San Diego and Los Angeles
- HOW: DETAIL LISTED BELOW FOR EACH AGE LEVEL – 4 Game Guarantee (7 innings) with 1st and 2nd pool winners advancing to single elimination playoffs. Wood Bat Tournament. Champions and Runner Ups will receive Firecracker Trophy, Berth to other Regional or World Series (TBD). Will have a mandatory coaches meeting to be announced where baseballs and other items will be available. Considered a “Stay to Play” and have negotiated excellent hotel values and housing service! Appreciate your support with this as it keeps the tournament and travel costs down and contributes to the USAPB College Scholarship Program.
- Register Today to ensure your spot Online Registration Form
- Pay Secure Your Spot with Online Payment (1st Paid, 1st Secured)
- General Fields, Rules
- Check out what they are saying…
- Major League Baseball Tournament Alumni…
- Discounts: Hotels, Car/Van Rentals, Local Attractions
- Register: Online Registration Form
- Contact Us
“If You Don’t Play With the Best, Why Play At All…”
Travel Arrangements – Experience Southern California At Its Best
Great Ball Play and a Great Travel Destination! We are considered a “Stay to Play” tournament and have put together the best value packages of hotels, car rentals, restaurants, and local area attractions to make this one of the best experience for teams, family and friends. First class accommodations, great weather, and lots of off the field activities make our tournaments a great Travel experience.*
* Hotel Accommodations – We have negotiated the best hotel value and locations available depending upon primary interest outside of tournament. Teams are required to use our hotels and support USAP Premier Baseball.A ll hotels are close to fields and all attractions. Make it a real vacation and bring your families and friends to stay at these selected hotels close to the various Orange County attractions. We have worked hard to get the best hotel value and location.
* Airports - List of convenient airports to hotels and fields
* Car/Van Rentals - Discounts on cars and vans – have contracted with a great rental service that will assist on finding the best value and provide pick-up / drop off service – reserve the VANS EARLY to ensure availability during the holiday weekend
* Local Attractions and Discounts - Disneyland® Discount Tickets and pricing specials, Full list of attractions and links to visitor centers available.
* Fields – list of fields and maps